Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My baby girl turns 3!!!




Gracie has talked about having a Little Mermaid cake for her birthday since I began decorating cakes! This was a labor of love. Vanilla cake with Vanilla buttercream icing, and fondant accents. I made the top tier a little extra special for the kids, filled it with cookies and cream buttercream! However, I quickly realized that even the "big kids" at the party wanted the cookies and cream too! Next time I will make sure to include the adults in the fun :P

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cake - so bright and colourful - love that colour Blue.
    I have an order for a pink and white mermaid cake for Feb - hope it is as delightful as yours.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the way it turned out too :D My little princess's cake!

    ReplyDelete