Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chic Parisian Birthday!



Very beautiful party! My friend is wonderful at pulling together these cute parties!  So, my contribution was the cake...She showed me a picture to take inspiration from and I made it my own! The cake is a 2 tier, 10in and 6in, vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream decorated with fondant! Fresh roses top the cake, and a dramatic Eiflfe Tower candle gives it the finishing touch and ties it in with the rest of the party decor! I am very very please with all the cakes I completed this weekend! Not too much longer before I can officially call myself a pro!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kayla - that is just soooo very very pretty.
    Love how you incorporated the flowers - so sweet.
    And your friend did a beautiful job of the Table.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete